Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Batch HITs from Safe Requesters for New Users

Thanks
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 388 Posts

How tough are Crowdsurf's transcriptions? I got approved for the qualification, but I'm worried about messing up their transcription guidelines and getting rejected.

Thank you for your help :

Thanks for this list, I know some list are either outdated or maybe there's just no hits during the time of my search. It would be nice to share some new one if anyone has any.

What is a TED talk please? TIA

Hi! I'm new to this too and I've done quite a few of them. I don't find them too complicated and if it is I skip it. So make sure you preview the video first and then accept if you think you can handle it. Also, make sure you read their guidelines, they are very helpful. They return pretty quickly, sometimes in under an hour and I haven't had any rejections so I feel like they're pretty good. Good luck!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5