Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Turkopticon big problem - Help please

Question Turkopticon big problem - Help please

Hello all. I haven't turked for a while and I decided to get back into it for some Christmas money. My turkopticon is not working. I have Turkopticon 3.4, Greasemonkey 2.3, Toggle Mixed Active Content 1.0rev14 in my extensions, and turkopticon script in user scripts. I tried to select the option of executing the script first and the option is not highlighted for me to use. I have tried just using the script without the turkopticon 3.4, and both together and each does not work. When I go to the hits it comes up with a dialog box showing an exclamation mark with the words Error, Java Application. That box pops up only when I have the turkopticon 3.4 in my extensions. I am not tech savvy at all, so any help in this matter would be so greatly appreciated.

Never mind guys. I fixed it finally, after installing and uninstalling, just really weird. Never had to work so hard to get TO to work, but am a happy camper now. Show me the money!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 38,975 Times in 10,967 Posts

That's great --you got it working. Next time you have problem --come see us in chat.