We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Ranch Cooking

Ranch Cooking

Hello all, just seeing what this part of the forum is all about. I am a remote location cook, cooking at guest ranches and hunting lodges all over the Southwest. Don't know how much time I will be here but am always interested to see what
    others are cooking. Take care and have a good one. Love, Peace, and bacon grease!

Thanks

Well right now I have put some chicken breasts along with black beans, corn, sliced red onions and lots of cilantro in my crockpot. Yummy. It should be done by 5 pm. I'll probably make some Spanish rice to serve along with it.

Throw in fresh made tortillas on the side and am there! thanks.

Thanks

Oh my gosh! I use to make tortillas growing up. They were so good, but I must admit they take so much time to do that I have now "modernized" and go to the store. Yeah, I know. What can I say?

Tortillas are super easy to make but hard on the hands, rolling them out thin enough. Some women on the Arizona border taught me the tricks a few years back, and now I am very spoiled. Homemade are soooo good. Have a great evening! So nice to meet you.