We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Qualification Revocation

Qualification Revocation

Morning!

I had a quick question that I wanted to get people's thoughts on.

Some requesters will grant qualifications for specific work and the revoke the qualification to perform a second round of the work with different subjects. The revocation of the qual is not due to any poor work, but is just a part of the process that the particular requester goes through.

Do these revocations have any negative affects on our status? Is that stat even tracked? If so, do they look at the nature of the revocation?

I know they keep up with workers who get blocked from work, but I didn't know if this was tracked at all.

Thanks!

CR

Thanks
    Thanked 31,138 Times in 9,214 Posts

1. If you do not hear from Amazon separately about being blocked, I would not worry about it.
    2. Many requesters add note for reason "bulk administration."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

That's what I was thinking. Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cr1119 For This Useful Post:

Thanks for that info. I received a revocation notice today with Bulk administration as the reason. Does anyone know if that requester bans you from all his/her surveys when they revoke for this reason?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,316 Posts

usually if it's one that has a note with Bulk Administration on it that just means that after you did a survey they gave you a qual so that you can't do it again, the revocation actually lets you back into their hits in many instances. Unless you got a note saying you were blocked I wouldn't worry
    Quote Originally Posted by Turktalk View Post
    Thanks for that info. I received a revocation notice today with Bulk administration as the reason. Does anyone know if that requester bans you from all his/her surveys when they revoke for this reason?

Thanks
    It's Hard Work Turking, so don't think I'm lurking, I'm just working!