Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Can't get into chatroom

Can't get into chatroom

I assume it's because I recently updated my antivirus "stuff" and/or using Chrome instead of Firefox, but I can no longer get into the chat room. When I click on the link, I see the place to log in for a split second, then I get a blank page with a red box outline and the "do not" circle thing with the line through it. Anyone have ideas, please?

I noticed a lot of net splits around the time you posted this in the chat log from last night, that may have something to do with it. Please post again if you are still having issues today and maybe someone can help.

Thanks

Are you running any blockers on Chrome? It loads fine for me there. What AV are you using?

Thanks

This happened to me a few weeks ago i contacted "Ripped Warrior" and he fixed it for me. They said it happens sometimes.
    History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction..... CALVIN

No still can't get on. Managed yesterday somehow, I think I clicked several places until I found a 'back door' that let me finally log in! I run mcaffee AV. And I don't use any blocks that I added myself, unless there's something built in I'm not aware of (not super tech savvy!!)...