We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Wow, thanks! So unexpected, you made my day!

Cool Wow, thanks! So unexpected, you made my day!

I really wasn't expecting this yet, and I've been kind of MIA for the last couple weeks (had a lot of other stuff going on), so I really didn't expect this. I am hoping it is not a fluke or something? :-)

Also, I noticed that there are a couple threads still locked, is this a kind of gradual thing? There are definitely lots of areas open to me now though that weren't before. I had full intentions of heading over to mturk to start getting back to work today after taking off a couple weeks, but now it is very tempting to just start reading through the old forums :-).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to travel4life For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,079 Times in 10,113 Posts

Good for you trave4life. Please, also come join us in chat for real time information, help and an all around good time with good people.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

Yes, thank you Carolyn, I will :-). I believe you were the one who gave me the oh-so-helpful advice on downloading Chrome to use with Turkopticon, so thank you for that! It works brilliantly!! Like I said, I took a bit of a break but definitely need to earn some $$ so you'll be seeing me for sure!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,088 Posts

I just checked and nothing should be locked for you (except forum news, but only staff can post there). If there is anything locked, please PM me and let me know.
    It's all good.

ok yes, that is the only one I saw locked and that makes sense. Thanks again spamgirl! It's been so much fun reading through all the restricted stuff today!! :-)

Super Sized Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,394 Times in 1,502 Posts

welcome back

Yeah, chat is where it's at lately.