Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want your worker ID on my list of good workers?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,848 Times in 2,212 Posts

Do you want your worker ID on my list of good workers?

I'm updating my list of good workers which I provide to requesters for private qualifications, so if you'd like to be on it, please just send me a private message with your worker ID. I promise to give it to requesters anonymously - it will never be tied to your TN account name!

I just wanted to mention that while everyone is welcome to submit their ID, not everyone will make it to the lists I hand out to requesters. They're asking me for the very best workers, and part of that is showing you're a team player. How much participation you have on Turker Nation plays a key role - I'm personally vouching for you, so to get a feel for who you are and what you stand for, you need to share a bit about yourself either through forum posts or in chat. The smaller the list I'm asked for, the more I need to be able to back up who I submit, so get yourself involved here and you'll find you make more lists than you don't. Also, if you haven't logged in here for a while I assume you've quit Turking, so you won't be on the list either. I don't want to give them names of people who aren't Turking, that's kind of pointless.
    It's all good.

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks

Cleaned up the list today, removed anyone not active in chat or on the forum. If you're active and would like to be added, just PM me your worker ID!
    It's all good.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks

Please PM me if you want on the list - I have a Requester who needs people and sadly most of the people I've been PMing aren't replying.
    It's all good.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    Please PM me if you want on the list - I have a Requester who needs people and sadly most of the people I've been PMing aren't replying.
    Hey spamgirl,

I read your PMs and reply when I'm available to do the HIT and meet the qualifications.

Otherwise, I don't reply, but I still read your PMs!

I figure you already get enough PMs and don't need me clogging up your inbox with "Thanks" replies everytime.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rusty Shackleford For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ccfan View Post
    Hey spamgirl,
    I read your PMs and reply when I'm available to do the HIT and meet the qualifications.
    Otherwise, I don't reply, but I still read your PMs!
    I figure you already get enough PMs and don't need me clogging up your inbox with "Thanks" replies everytime.
    I just wanted to add, "me too." I appreciate the PMs, but I didn't qualify for the last couple, so didn't reply. I hope I qualify for the next one!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Please reply, even if you're not interested - I keep track of who responds and who doesn't, and those who respond get "first dibs" next time as I assume those who haven't responded are no longer working on mTurk.
    It's all good.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi! Boy would I ever like to be on your worker ID list of good workers! I've been on this forum since 2012 I think, trying to get access and some time in the last 6 months I must have gained access and didn't know it because I got a message from YOU saying that the you were reintroducing the daily great HITs thread. What???? I have access now? I couldn't believe it. Since nobody really knows the formula for how many posts you're supposed to do, or about what, to get approved for access, I am surprised and thrilled as I can be. I just wish I'd known about it whenever it happened. Or, does everybody have access now? Who cares. I just want to say Thank You! Alycia D
    One Jive Turker

This is a great forum and I am glad I found it. I will pm you my information. Thank you.

I'm new here and really just getting started on Mturks, so I am observing for now. I will pop in and pipe up now and then if necessary. I am here to feel like part of a team of people working on the same platform and to have a support system. I hope I have come to the right place.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lesty For This Useful Post:

Oh awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast