We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Retook Qualificatins test but second score not showing!!

Retook Qualificatins test but second score not showing!!

Hello guys,

I just took my first qualification test and submitted it before I even completed it.(Big newb mistake, I know) I retook it and received a 91. When i look on mturk it says my rating is 0 for the requester. I don't know if i am supposed to post the requester this is for but just ask if you guys need to know. What should I do? Does it take a while for my rating on the test to show up?

Thanks

If it let you retake the test it's probably fine but it might be a good idea to contact the requester and let them know that you submitted it twice...the first time before it was complete. That might give them a heads up. Not all qualification tests are the same, some automatically grant the qual and some the requesters have to do manually. Good luck.
    Suga.....oh Money Money

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SugaSnapp For This Useful Post:

Thanks so much!