We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Outdoor dog bed

Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,339 Posts

Outdoor dog bed

hey guys, do any of you have a recommendation for an outdoor dog bed? My dog loves to hang out on the deck, my deck is elevated like a tree house so she gets to watch the deer, squirrels and chipmunks below. I have been using a simple outdoor blanket for her to lie on. But she's getting a bit older and the deck is feeling a bit harder on her bones - so I thought I could get her something that is at least water resistant to lay on outside.

It doesn?t have to be completely weatherproof, I can bring it indoors but I am thinking ahead to those days where I forget and it gets rained on a bit. Or if it has just started to sprinkle but she wants to stay outside. I welcome all recommendations and advice. Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,339 Posts

okay I found something I like: http://www.orvis.com/store/product.a...pid=4A6Y-05-53

but I still have a question. Does anybody have a large dog ~70 lbs or so that uses a cot - something like this? http://www.chewy.com/dog/kh-pet-prod...FS1eOgodKGIAIA

I'm wondering if they flip or tilt as the dog figures out how to get on. I'll ask on a pet forum too, just thought I'd take a chance that someone here may have some personal experience. Thanks for reading!