We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Finding qualifications

Finding qualifications

How do I find qualifications that require a test? I've requested hundreds of qualifications and only been granted maybe 3. I have a 98.3% accuracy and sometimes even message the requester.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,088 Posts

You are far better off looking for HITs and then taking the associated qualification tests than to look for tests and pray they post HITs. Most qualifications are either unattainable (they don't accept new people anymore), the requester is gone or they're internal. By the way, I've worked with many requesters and they get aggravated when workers email them out of the blue, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a question about the HITs they post.

So, look for work to do, not qualifications to ask for.
    It's all good.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

I really appreciate the useful post. I've been wondering about qualifications.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,089 Times in 10,115 Posts

Every once in a while---type in "qualif" after the "containing field" and make sure your "for which you are qualified is UNCHECKED.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post: