Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TurkerNation Newbie - What's the most helpful aspect of TN?

I think the best part about having full access is the feeling of not being alone. When you're turking, and you run across problems, it is not like you can ask the guy next to you if they are experiencing the same problem. Full access gives you the chance to see info about all sorts of subjects. Working at home can be isolating, but full forum access makes you part of something a whole lot bigger than just you

Thanks

For me, the best part of Full Access is the feeling of having an earned place in a professional and caring Community! Being able to see and participate in all the discussion threads is nice, too

Thanks

I think the discussions on scripts was one of the most valuable threads to me, although I had already received a primer on scripts on chat.

Also the requester introductions are really great. I met a requester there whose HITs got me my first 1000. Then again, you also meet requesters on chat.

Really, chat is more important or at least of equal importance to gaining full access.

Congratulations on getting there, cr1119.

CF

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cfinley For This Useful Post:

Thanks cfinley! I have been exploring all day!

Thanks

I would say that besides the bumped up earnings and being able to get to know more people to network and make friends with, it;s the valuable tips and tricks that help. Also being able to speak with the requesters that come to TurkerNation and getting to know them as well. Read, read, read, it's so worth it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Seranova986 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Seranova986 View Post
    I would say that besides the bumped up earnings and being able to get to know more people to network and make friends with, it;s the valuable tips and tricks that help. Also being able to speak with the requesters that come to TurkerNation and getting to know them as well. Read, read, read, it's so worth it.
    Thanks for responding! How have you used TN to bump your earnings? Is it mainly grabbing HITs posted in Chat? Is there a particular part of the board you watch for HITs, or is it getting to know requesters? Something else?

Just want to make sure that I am taking full advantage!

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cr1119 View Post
    Thanks for responding! Is it mainly grabbing HITs posted in Chat? or is it getting to know requesters?
    Yes, those. And learning about autorefresh, autoaccept, CAPTCHA alert and other scripts.

CF

Thanks
    Thanked 39,009 Times in 10,975 Posts

Getting full access to Turker Nation means you can read everything about every topic Turker Nation people have posted. Also, it means you are a full trusted member of the group--It is enjoyable to be able to post to more forums to help other people as well as getting access to material that will help you in the long run. It is worth doing--to be a member of a really good community.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    as a requester i'd say it's the connection we can make here and do good work together

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pro For This Useful Post:

Thanks! Very helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12