We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Cowboys

Thanks

Dallas Cowboys

Maybe I can make enough turking to buy Dallas a general manager. I've been a die hard Dallas fan all my life. I've been fortunate enough to watch my boys win Super Bowls. Here we are again this year with a chance to make the playoffs and Dallas is falling apart. Defense, offense, interceptions, and those damn hamstring injuries. 2 games left, we'll see what happens.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TEKMSTR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't think a general manager is going to help. As long as JJ is at the helm, he is not going to let anyone else make any decisions. What we need is a new owner

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyTexan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes its time JJ steps down, i know we have been falling apart and just had our worst lost ever but how dope will it be to make it to the super bowl this year knowing its going be in our stadium!! hopefully Romo doesnt choke in the playoffs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to djjustice24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It can happen, look at the Ravens. Oh and the Giants did it awhile back. Barely got in and went on to win the whole thing. Crazy to think I was in high school when we last had a Superbowl win...and now I'm pushing 40. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by djjustice24 View Post
    Yes its time JJ steps down, i know we have been falling apart and just had our worst lost ever but how dope will it be to make it to the super bowl this year knowing its going be in our stadium!! hopefully Romo doesnt choke in the playoffs.
    The Super Bowl is in Jersey this year. It's gonna be a few before JerryWorld gets it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TEKMSTR View Post
    Crazy to think I was in high school when we last had a Superbowl win...and now I'm pushing 40. LOL
    I'm a Browns fan and a bit older than you. They haven't even BEEN to a Super Bowl. That's crazy to me.

Thanks

I'm definitely glad I got to watch them win a Super Bowl and be a part of that. It's the expectation and being let down that really does it. Maybe next year I'll ditch the play off hopes and just look forward to ending the season above .500. Still 2 games to go though so Dallas needs to play its best football.

The Browns have it rough. I didn't really like the Richardson trade to the Colts at first, but looking at his lack of production there maybe it was a good thing. They should have shopped Gordon a bit more too in my opinion.

Yeah, the Richardson trade made me a bit unhappy at first but as you say, now it looks like it may not have been such a bad decision.

If they had traded Gordon too, that may not have set well with us Browns fans. Considering that he's the leading receiver in the NFL this year, even after missing the first two games and having such a carousel of not-so-great QBs getting the ball to him. He's looking like a great pick for the Browns. FINALLY!

Good luck to your Cowboys. Get in the playoffs and see how far they can roll.

Double posted........Sorry.
    Last edited by blmpclrk; 12-22-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks

vs Redskins today..3rd quarter update: Dallas yet again loses a lead and is down by 6. Disturbing pattern of finding ways to lose

Thanks

Dallas 24 Redskins 23 last minute craziness!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast