We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: MTurking as a living, a part-time job, or less

Hello. I used to work Mturk quite a bit, but then the main requester I did work for moved elsewhere. I still do work for them but I figured I'd come back to Mturk for some extra work during down time. I figured this forum would help out. I figured I could do $5 a day or so to start out with.

*** Forum Supporter & Moderator *** Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,155 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TabethaCo View Post
    Hello. I used to work Mturk quite a bit, but then the main requester I did work for moved elsewhere. I still do work for them but I figured I'd come back to Mturk for some extra work during down time. I figured this forum would help out. I figured I could do $5 a day or so to start out with.

Join us in the Daily HITs thread and you'll be exceeding your goal in no time.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324