We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: MTurking as a living, a part-time job, or less

Thanks

I think it's a part-time job for me. I feel like I can do 20 ish hours a week, maybe more if I "clock in" and get 2-3 hours of uninterrupted time a day. My minimum goal is I NEED $200 a month to cover personal bills. I'd LIKE to make $400 a month to put some in savings and be able to go to the movies etc.

My initial goal is $20 a day/5 days a week. That's $400 a month. Planning to develop other earning opportunities as well. I don't think Mturk would be a healthy long term job for me.

I don't know if I could do it as a full time thing. I feel like I would get burnt out pretty easy though it seems like a good "just in case" back up plan which I could muster through if needed. I just got back into it after a year off. Now I'm mainly just doing it in my free time as something to keep me busy while I do other things and to get a little extra income.

Thanks

I make about 50$ a day and my upper limit is around 75$ a day. I haven't gotten a grasp of batch hits and I don't have any closed quals, so currently 80-90% of my money is coming from Surveys. I'm still in the process of learning how to turk though and genuinely feel 100$ a day is doable.

There has been a few occassions when MTurk was a full time job for me and managed to pay all the bills. It can be done. You just have to be really motivated.

I would like to eventually make this a part-time time job, but still learning how to make that happen.

I do it to supplement my income but want to do it full time.

I was a full time turker many years ago. It's been a long time since I even looked at my AMT account. Today, I want to do it as a part-time gig, so it will take a while to learn the ropes once again.

Thanks

A day where you make $50 a day what would you say in the average amount of HITs you do? And at what price usually?

it's more of a hobby for me so far, I've got a full time job. I managed to raise $10 a week, but would like to get more with the same amount of time

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast