We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: MTurking as a living, a part-time job, or less

huh I was hoping I would be able to earn enough for holiday home or apartment in Spain, Alicante or Torrevieja https://tranio.com/spain/valencia/torrevieja/ . I was there last year and the idea stuck in my mind since then. but now I guess a million years will pass before I save up for something of the kind

Thanks
    what's the most efficient way to find and complete hits?

I'm trying for an average of $10/day, basically enough to pay my student loans each month. So far, it hasn't been too bad!

Compare it to working at a gas station or a restaurant. At those jobs, you sweat and destroy your feet for eight hours a day, plus travel time and expense. You can make similar pay, without leaving the house, if you put the same time and effort you put into working a crappy job. Mturk won't make you rich, but it can give you a decent $200 a week income any time you need it. When I'm in between gigs I buy groceries with Mturk.

Do you work on murk full.time or part time?

Advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,138 Times in 1,908 Posts

It varies. Welcome to Turker Nation! Join us in the Daily HITs thread! That's where all the action is! [emoji106]

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223