We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone Turking for?

Four kids - only breadwinner/one who works. I work about 60 hrs at my day job - trying to start an online Amazon store (loosing more money fast). Essentially I am in the hole +/- $500 a month between all my past bad financial decisions so I turk so I won't have to go BK and face my wife, kids, church, and extended families disappointment in my bad decisions and failure.

Unfortunately I am running into many requestors who simply don't care, reject like madmen/women or are SCAMs. Makes it difficult but turk is making at least some grocery money.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to csteinmetz For This Useful Post:

I'm turking to pull in some extra money while the hubby goes back to school. We are lucky here though, just need enough for food and internet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to audreyf For This Useful Post:

Supplemental income. My partner and I experienced a layoff in July. He is back to work now but we're down to one income. I can not work full time due to health issues, had 2 brain surgeries this year and need another one. Fun times.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MuffieFace For This Useful Post:

It's my only job right now, and I would like to keep it and have another outside of the house.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to homeboibridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't make enough at my 9-5 to pay my rent/bills-- so I Turk in my downtime. Still a newbie but am so thankful for this forum & chat.... Especially chat!
    I highly recommend stopping into chat to those who don't visit regularly!
    Best of luck meeting your goals, all!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to linda8057 For This Useful Post:

I think it's a great way to earn some spare cash when I have a free hour or two.

We live off one income so I can stay home with our kids, so our budget is always pretty tight. Every penny counts, and turking means a few extra things here and there.

I've got a pretty big wish list that I'd love to start tackling, too.

Right now it's various things--small stuff that I need but that never fit into the family budget, like clothes (and, ok, books!)

But this month it's Christmas presents.

I am building up my Emergency Fund since I expect to be laid-off and day now. If I do manage to survive the rounds of cuts being made at work,then once I have reached my goal for my family's Emergency Fund, I'm going to pay off my shameful credit card debt.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Klipton For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 355 Posts

Cash to help with bills. And Am moving from FL to CA next year and need all the help I can get!!!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast