We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone Turking for?

Mainly extra cash to supplement our income, I wouldn't mind splurging on something though if my earnings ever reach a decent rate, maybe a cool gadget or something since I'm a bit of a gadget nerd. One day maybe.

Thanks

I just found out I could transfer my payments only to a amazon.com account and not to a amazon.ca account which was a bit disappointing. I love reading and learning new things so I' just going to get books and stationery supplies

Thanks

I have this weird nervous energy that I get when I'm not working or studying so I literally Turk just to Turk. I haven't taken any money out of my account since I started 3 years ago, so in some ways, it's an emergency fund... or something.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 691 Posts

Its basically for play money. My husband did the brakes on his truck, put the phone on the roof and drove away. He found the phone about half a mile away, in a few pieces. It still works, but he really needs a new one. Lol. So, it's for a phone right now!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LovieMuppet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Car insurance, gas, health insurance, and a pack of cigarettes a week. I really only need about $200/ month (I live with a family member rent-free) but it'd be nice to have money to help with the house bills and a little money to go out to eat every once in a while. I'm disabled but just filed so I have like 1-2 years before I have that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to suzumechan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm trying to build up a few different income streams so I can keep working at my low paying but soul satisfying education job. TOO many snow days this year and enforced vacations are tough when you are trying to keep up with the bills. Would love a snowy day fund.

Just getting back in the MTurk game but I'm a bit of a data hoarder and I've been looking to build a new media server for a while. Thinking 16 or 24 bays so I will have something to grow into. I'm hoping to pay for at least a few of the drives with Mturk funds.

Thanks

Just trying to get my life back together after being thrown a few extra curve balls that have included me becoming sick, right before my daughter became house bound/ill with ME - has been 5 years for her - and not having a vehicle for far too long. So, first priority is getting my car repaired. Although I have become pretty creative with attaching grocery bags to my bike.

My goal is at least $5 a day on mturk, $10 a day on user testing, and to use that for all my families grocery needs. I'm meeting that $5 currently, today is my 9th day and I made just over $19 on mturk, highest yet

I am turking as a supplemental income. I work full time, but when I have downtime I turk as much as I can. I just recently found these forums so I am looking forward to reading some tips. I am just saving up for extra vacation money.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast