Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone Turking for?

Building a gaming rig, then funding my weekend activities, doesn't seem like much seeing what everyone else is here for.

Paying off student loans for my girls.

But someday they will be making money and will take care of me in my old age

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Wow, you guys make my goals seem kind of frivolous. I'm turking to build up my reference library by buying out of print books I can't otherwise justify spending the money on. I just placed my first order yesterday and I'm all excited about it.

Thanks

Right now I am working on paying off my mattress. I got a new one about 2 months ago. My old one was about 15 years old and killed my body at night.

I live in the UK so I can't cash out my Turk payments for real money. I'm saving up for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gi at the moment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saubryn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just got it paid off!!! Now onto Christmas Presents for the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    Right now I am working on paying off my mattress. I got a new one about 2 months ago. My old one was about 15 years old and killed my body at night.

At the moment, saving up for the Xbox One. Should be there in about 2 more weeks!

Saving to buy a new bicycle and helping to pay rent, food, utilities

I haven't really decided yet. I think I'm gonna buy a TV first, I just moved and need one super badly. :O

Thanks

Since I can't get actual money , Christmas presents. Normally, random stuff.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast