Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone Turking for?

Whats everyone Turking for?

Just curious as to what goal everyone is turking for? For me its to pay off my student loan debt. I have been making the minimum payments but figured if I can make some extra money with my free time I will be able to pay it off way faster.

So, what are you currently turking for?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeek325i For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Child Support, Rent, Utilities, Food and Insurance

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneygirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

At the moment a new dryer(current one is "eating" clothes) and a couple of new tires.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbrew101 For This Useful Post:

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eNinja For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks

An endless chain of human desire and greed.

In other words, Christmas presents.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pentimenti For This Useful Post:

Guys I need some advice on this. I live next door to a homeless shelter and I get some services from them because last year I had a stroke and I need them to keep an eye on me. One of the services I use over there is their nursing programs. I mentioned a few weeks ago I was thinking of getting a metal dectector with the money I got from MTURK because I had one years ago and loved it. The nurse over there said that would be a great idea because it would get me to exercise and out of my room.

Then I got thinking that I live in the Boston area and we will have to deal with winter and snow very soon and I can get the metal detector in the spring. The thing I really want is a new TV and a Playstation 3 or 4. When I told her about this she said that is one of the worse things I could get because it will only make me stay in my room more.

So should I get the metal detector or the TV and game system?

Thanks

You could get a wii fit/sports and that could get you exercising, even in the winter. That being said--I feel like if I was watching TV/playing video games-I would turking less and not making much $$. Candy Crush is already killing me!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbrew101 For This Useful Post:

If you are physically able to do the wii fit, then I agree with dbrew. Otherwise, you should follow the nurse's advice. The TV and Playstation will not turn into pumpkins when the snow lets up, and you'll still be encouraged to stay in your room. Surely there are a few days when there is no snow on the ground, and many with none on the sidewalks. You can use the metal detector then.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turkinok For This Useful Post:

Oh, and I'm turking to help get out of the consumer debt we got into when I wasn't working. It doesn't help a lot, but the other measures we are taking is help quite a bit, and this boosts that some.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to turkinok For This Useful Post:

We moved last year, and so we racked up alot of credit card debt and I also have student loans to pay off. Turking is going to get me to paid off 4 years sooner.

But my ultimate goal is starting saving for a new car, and since turking is self employment income I'd like to start my own 401k or SEP IRA.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amyb02 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast