We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Whats everyone Turking for?

Moving into a new place soon so any money from MTurk is going straight towards rent and utilities. Dreaming one day I’ll be able to pay for rent every month with MTurk earnings!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spitt7 For This Useful Post:

I want to go to Madrid this fall and I only want to pay cash. It's only for 4 days, so I just need $3 a day

I'm wanting to save money I make for a piece of land.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbrew101 View Post
    At the moment a new dryer(current one is "eating" clothes) and a couple of new tires.
    How is it "eating" clothes?

I'm just hoping to chip away at my student loans faster!

Thanks

Credit Cards. Oh, and whisky.

Thanks

Extra money to ease the pain of life's expenses. My goal is to develop this into the "gap filler" for my budget while on a fixed income. I am still fit enough for daily manual labor, but in a few years I may need a source of extra income that is easier on my aging frame. On top of that it is a nice way to spend time eating breakfast and getting Paid for My Opinions.

I need some additional income. I work a regular job but I do not want to pick up more hours doing that. I like doing stuff from home.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26