We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else use their rewards for amazon shopping? If so talk about what and why :)

Anyone else use their rewards for amazon shopping? If so talk about what and why :)

I use my rewards to buy stuff, [mainly protein powders] from amazon. I only make survival money from my main job, and I am very physically active [I am lifting weights or playing sports/swimming nearly 24/7 and my job is a labor job] so during the 1-3 hours I am on a pc a night before bed I turk to make money for workout
    suppliments as they get expensive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rloboy For This Useful Post:

Because I am on SSDI right now I use my Amazon G.C. to buy my toys, In the last few weeks I got two books, sneakers, a belt, and a few music downloads using my MTURK money on Amazon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisfuccione For This Useful Post:

I rarely do it but when I do it's because I have my eye on something on Amazon. Usually an ebook.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muttix For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Living in Europe, I can use my earnings only to buy stuff on amazon. I buy everything and anything: electronics, musical instruments, home improvement items, fishing equipment, clothes, tools etc...
    Being a musician, most of my money is going in electronics and musical instruments and accessories. Mturk has helped me a great deal to upgrade my equipment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrkhaan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's usually my motivation to work. I'll pick something out and work toward that.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pentimenti For This Useful Post:

Because I'm driving less and walking more, I discovered I enjoy walking even more if I have another purpose for it. I now walk to grocery stores to buy groceries, but am limited on the amount of weight and number of bags I can manage for the 17 to 35-minute walks home. So, a few weeks ago I started buying some heavy-weight groceries from Amazon. I've found most things must be bought in bulk or are priced crazy high, but have found some foods & household items I don't mind buying in bulk and that are reasonably priced (sometimes cheaper than at my grocery stores.) I feared the expiration dates might be past or close to being so, but that has not been the case so far. Also, most the items arrived in perfect condition (only the shelf milk was crushed and almost torn in places, but luckily not since food items cannot be returned apparently).
    Last edited by Cander; 10-26-2013 at 12:57 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cander For This Useful Post:

I used to be tempted to get an Ebook, since it's instant gratification. However, I use my mturk funds to either pay down my credit card or student loan debt. Those two things have kept me out of the cookie jar so to speak.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amyb02 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I use most of mturk money on amazon, mainly to buy things for my 8 month old son. Extra toys and things are not in the budget and its easier to have amazon deliver wipes/diapers then go to the store to buy them.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,389 Times in 2,072 Posts

If you are shopping on Amazon with your GCs, you can help support Turker Nation by clicking the tab "Shop on Amazon" or the banner at the top of every page here before you shop. It gives us a commission which helps to pay the bills.
    It's all good.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,389 Times in 2,072 Posts

I just bought 2 standing fans with mine, which is great because I couldn't find them in any store around here
    It's all good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast