Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Better World Books - Bargain Bin,Free shipping, Donates a book per bought book

Thanks

Better World Books - Bargain Bin,Free shipping, Donates a book per bought book

I've been trying to buy a the majority of my books from this site since I love supporting literacy. I think I have been a customer for 3 or 4 years now and always satisfied. Many of the books are rescued library editions.

http://www.betterworldbooks.com/info.aspx?f=our_impact
    I tried being normal once.

Worst two minutes of my life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greyskies For This Useful Post:

What a wonderful idea! I've been one f those librarians throwing books away. I disagree that EVERYTHING is useful. There is more than enough by L. Ron Hubbard out there. But it's a good idea and I would like to try it.

Thanks

My understanding of BWB is that the donating library gets to designate which literacy fund at least part of the proceeds enter. I know some books I've gotten have shown that proceeds would directly help particular libraries. Just keeping the landfills a lil less crowded is always great. I'm not gonna argue with you about L. Ron Hubbard, but I'm sure someone out there is grateful to see his books cheap.

That's amazing! Thank you! How did I not know about this?

Thanks

Denada, enjoy it and pass it on.

I think I found it by searching for a quite obscure favorite childhood book, which I have on my miniature book shelf. Its like the coffee table book of my collection of miniature books, size wise.