Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Thread

I like a few local joints that make healthy pizza - thin crust, lots of toppings. I prefer crispy crust, light sauce, and beef, pepperoni or cheese. I'm not a foodie, so I don't know what types they are, but I love that all the local places compete to come up with the best cheese combinations. They are all so awesome that I can't eat the chain pizzas with their plain mozzarella anymore!

I like a soft thick crust. As for toppings, I miss my favorite of all time: smoked oyster (Pizza Planet).

I haven't ordered a pizza in years. Occasionally I make my own individual-sized pizzas using Texas Toast garlic bread.

smoked oysters on pizza. OMG that sounds incredible!

My husband and son both work part time at a pizza place so we eat lots! My husband often experiments at the end of his shift and brings me the results

My favorite go-to is bacon and pineapple with light jalapeno. Yum!

Thanks

I love pizza any kind of pizza and now I am probably gonna have some pizza for dinner. I love pizza from a Casey's in my area! anything with extra cheese!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 297 Posts

A place called the Pizza Joint near me has a pizza called the Carnivore. It has beef, ham, pepperoni and Italian sausage. With a crust so thick you have to eat it with a knife and fork. It is definitely the ultimate comfort pizza! Just thinking about it makes me

Quote Originally Posted by Doris803 View Post
    A place called the Pizza Joint near me has a pizza called the Carnivore. It has beef, ham, pepperoni and Italian sausage. With a crust so thick you have to eat it with a knife and fork. It is definitely the ultimate comfort pizza! Just thinking about it makes me
    that reminds me of a pizza i had in australia called the farmhouse. beef, chicken, sausage, ham and eggs. soo yummy

Grilled on charcoal(lump) with only sauce, cheese and pepperoni.

SO many people here are ordering pizza when you can make the best pizza you have ever had, ON THE GRILL!!! *Sigh* I am hungry now just thinking about it.

Oh! I love pizza. I've never heard of using the grill though. I bet my pizza loving, grilling fiend of a hubby would like to learn more about that.

It is so easy! Google search for about a million recipes and blogs with specific details about it. How we do it is: Start with your dough rolled out. I bought my dough from the bakery at my grocery store, but recently started make my own dough. Rub some olive oil on one side and toss it on your hot grill. Once it starts to bubble take it off and flip it over on a plate. I have all my toppings ready to go in an assembly line for this part. We also make smaller personal sized pizzas so everyone can make their own like they want. Throw on your toppings and put it back on the grill. Close the lid and let the yumminess take over your pizza.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nimblykitteh For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast