We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizza Thread

Pizza Thread

I was inspired by the thread on comfort food to make a pizza thread. It's my favorite comfort food, and it could be done up so many ways... /drool

First question: Crust

How do you like it?

Me, I like both Chicago and Brooklyn style, depending on my mood. I grew up on Brooklyn-thin pizza, light sauce and a "healthy" amount of cheese.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 835 Posts

Spinach and mushroom, very light on the white sauce (particularly if they use ranch dressing, which I think is weird in and of itself as a pizza sauce). Thin crust.
    Follow the yellow brick road.

Thanks

I don't eat very much pizza these days, but my favorite used to be bacon, onion and extra cheese thin crust from Domino's. Yum.
    Have you recycled today?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HITforbrains For This Useful Post:

Thanks

mmmm i love pizza! I'm from Buffalo, NY...pizza there is the best. Good size crust, lot of sauce and cheese, then add mushroom and onion. Also a side of BBQ wings. LOVE IT!

Thanks

Thin crust if it's available 100% of the time. Preferred toppings: green pepper + bacon, or onion + bacon, or green pepper + pepperoni

Preferred brand: Imo's, which is St. Louis style pizza, and delicious. And this discussion between Jenna Fischer and Jimmy Kimmel is pretty much what you need to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...IfT6I8s#t=129s

(apparently youtube got rid of the feature where you could link to a certain segment of a video, so the relevant part starts at 2min 9sec, if you're interested)

Thanks

Is it pretty much agreed upon that our love of pizza is because of the CHEESE? Regardless of thickness or thinness of the crust or whether there's a red sauce or white, it's that cheesy taste with the combinations of other ingredients that is soooo wonderful and comforting. No?

Geez, I really want a pizza right now...
    Have you recycled today?

I have been getting into Cheese-steak Pizza lately. Dominos has a decent one and so do a lot of little local pizzerias.

I also like to dip my regular pizza in buffalo sauce.

Thanks

I wish we had more non-chain pizzerias around here. Pizza Hut/Dominoes/Little Caesar's/Hungry Howies/Papa John's are all we have where I live. Not impressed with Domino's, even after their image change. Papa John's is my preference.

Bacon, black olives, and mushroom pizza with not a lot of pizza sauce. I really miss all of the good pizza places from when I lived in Europe. I rarely order from the big chain restaurants because nothing comes close to being as good.

Thanks

Red onion, green olives, artichokes, sausage, and basil with mozzerella and a whisper thin sprinkling of peccorino romano. I just hate thin crust, I always cut my bottom gums on it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast