We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: NFL Draft

NFL Draft

What did everyone think of last nights 1 round of the NFL Draft?

I am a Packers fan for life. Not sure how I feel about it.

Bills fans - EJ Manual - yuck.

Vikings fans - 3 picks and all of them are avg at best.

Rams - yal did well.

<--- Pats fan
    We seriously took advantage of Minnesota for the rest of it's draft. BB makes me feel dirty sometimes.

Thanks

As a Jets fan, I'm satisfied. They replaced Revis with someone who should be able to perform, though maybe not as well as Revis himself. I don't follow college ball or the draft much, but I think it was the right move to try and rebuild an ailing defense with Milliner and Richardson. Kind of wish they would have taken a QB just to get rid of Sanchez though, lol.

The Jets are going to have their hands full with Geno Smith. Talk about a prima donna...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxspecterxx View Post
    The Jets are going to have their hands full with Geno Smith. Talk about a prima donna...
    If anything, I hope he has a big chip on his shoulder after falling so far in the draft that makes him work his ass off to prove he can make it in the pros. That's a "perfect world" scenario though.