We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: If you want a fancy "Super Forum Supporter" title and blue username...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,088 Posts

If you want a fancy "Super Forum Supporter" title and blue username...

You have to buy it If you go to http://turkernation.com/payments.php there are options for you to buy this fancy, dancy user title for a certain period of time. Note that they are not donations, they are purchases. Please also note that I am not promoting this, but people have been asking and it's easier to just post about it than PM everyone. Lastly, payment can only be made through Paypal as I'm Canadian and therefore cannot open an Amazon Payments account.

If you love Turker Nation and want to show it off, this is the subscription for you! You can pay $5, $10 or $20 to get two great perks:

1. Your username will be bold and blue to represent your awesomeness!

2. You'll get the user title "Super Forum Supporter", letting the world know you support TN and all we've done for Turkind!

How long will this last? That's up to you. You're buying time!

Thank you for helping out TN through your purchase! - spamgirl

P.S. If you want a different user title, let me know and I'll set it up for you.
    It's all good.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post: