We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm the only soccer fan here?

Thanks

I'm the only soccer fan here?

I'm italian, so I like soccer more than other sports (it's not really true because I love basketball more than soccer).
    There are some fan here?

Barça!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope! I like soccer too =)

Thanks

Barça is one of my favourite team too, but I'm a big fan of Fiorentina, and Manchester United.

My favorite team is the team my daughter is on. She just turned 17 and is planning to play in college. We're going to get tickets to watch the Seattle Reign play this year too. Pretty excited about that!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I'm afraid to mention my favorite team with an Italy fan in here, hehehe

Thanks

nooooo why? tell me tell me! I don't follow too much the MLS, but I want to watch some game sometimes!

I usually just follow whats going on during the season as I don't have cable so it's really hard to catch the games but when the World Cup or Euro Cup is on, I will do anything to not miss one game! hahaha

I root 100% for Spain during those times, and it's hard because I live in a somewhat heavy Italian area so when I go to the local coffee shops or cafes to catch the game with my jersey on I get lots of dirty looks LOL! Especially after the Euro Cup ended.

Thanks

I don't follow any of the "real" soccer, but I love to watch the Seattle Sounders play just because it's the only decent sports team in the city.

Thanks

coolnamehere but seattle sonics are back in town soon, right? (that was one of my favorite NBA teams)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast