We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeds at the Dollar Tree

Thanks

I just bought some seeds yesterday from the Dollar Tree. Not too many in each pack. But thought I would give them a try....hopefully they will grow

Thanks

I love the Dollar Tree seeds specifically BECAUSE they are older heirloom varieties (i.e. non hybrid & NON GMO)

P.S. For those receiving food assistance - you can buy fruit/vegetable seeds with food stamps.
    Last edited by wendi5000; 05-14-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    Google "Freedom To Fascism"

Thanks

I will totally have to keep this in mind. My fiance and I just bought a house, so its probably too late to do anything with our backyard this year - but it won't keep me from going and getting some clay pots and some pretties to tend!

Also, if there's an Aldi nearby, they have bulbs for super cheap. I want to say they were 3 for $1.50? I picked up a dozen for my mother for mother's day and helped her plant them

Thanks

I am not able to plant a big garden this year since I moved. I guess I will have to live vicariously through everyone else. I know the deer will miss me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12