We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss your pets?

Thanks

Do you kiss your pets?

I was thinking about how when I was a kid other kids without pets thought it was disgusting to kiss your pets or let them kiss you. I was wondering if how this community felt.

I kiss my pets but I don't really care for their tongues to touch my skin. I know the things they're into licking. Ick!

Thanks

No, that is not for me. But some of my in-laws are totally into what I consider over the top pet kissing. They also feed their dogs from their forks at the dinner table and then keep eating, if that gives you an idea of what I consider to be over the top .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,340 Times in 991 Posts

Do you kiss your pets?

Eww no. I can't even stand it when my dog touches me with her nose.
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

Thanks

When I had dogs, they kissed me all the time. My cat isn't all that interested in much beyond grooming herself. She sniffs EVERYTHING and all the time, I don't let her get too close to my face most of the time but it doesn't really bug me...it's just that I know where her nose has been
    Suga.....oh Money Money

Thanks

Kissing a dog on his hairy nose is OK. Kissing a fish is not OK.
    May the hits be with you.

Thanks

I sometimes kiss my cats on top of their heads. They are my first, furry babies after all.

Thanks

I'm definitely all mushy with my animals My dogs are trained not to lick (or kiss), especially on our face, but they'll turn their head and let me kiss them either on the top of their head or on the side of their face. The cats...well...they just do their own thing regardless of what they're "trained" to do. After all, we're just guests in their house.

I'd much rather kiss my pets than 90% of the people I know

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 Times in 456 Posts

I am a kisser. I kiss my cats daily and they all know what "kisses" mean and and they love it and the attention. I kiss their heads as a I cuddle them. I have the most affectionate cats that I've ever known, seen or heard of. They are all love bugs.

And if I had a dog, I would kiss him/her too.
    ."There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies..."
    ~Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King from his sermon on "Loving Your Enemies"

Quote Originally Posted by RippedWarrior View Post
    Eww no. I can't even stand it when my dog touches me with her nose.
    This makes me CRAZY. My dog is a dachshund and doxies LOVE to use their noses as a cattle prod...

Quote Originally Posted by Gulfcoaster View Post
    I am a kisser. I kiss my cats daily and they all know what "kisses" mean and and they love it and the attention. I kiss their heads as a I cuddle them. I have the most affectionate cats that I've ever known, seen or heard of. They are all love bugs.

And if I had a dog, I would kiss him/her too.
    I know what you mean with the cats. I am fond of telling my Hiro-cat "thank you for understanding the human need to kiss" because he is so good about being kissed. I love cuddling and loving on my pets, a day is not complete without it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast