We did not have enough package purchases to pay our July or August server bills. Please help us get enough for September! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Requesters: How to Reverse a Rejection (reversing rejections)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 593 Posts

The assignment id can be obtained by you by going to the particular rejected assignment from your dashboard and using the contact requester function. It will list the assignment id as the subject of the email that would be sent if you actually used the function.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,828 Times in 12,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bid View Post
    The assignment id can be obtained by you by going to the particular rejected assignment from your dashboard and using the contact requester function. It will list the assignment id as the subject of the email that would be sent if you actually used the function.
    Okay I just sent her that number. Now I will see what happens. The unreject should be immediate, right? Will she get a confirmation?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 593 Posts

As far as how rapidly it will occur, it should be fairly swift. It may take a while to show up on your dashboard. She should see some type of confirmation that the operation succeeded.
    Last edited by bid; 12-20-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,828 Times in 12,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bid View Post
    As far as how rapidly it will occur, it should be fairly swift. It may take a while to show up on your dashboard. She should see some type of confirmation that the operation succeeded.
    She got message that no such assignment exists ---I gave her this code: 2NPD1X3V0FK0H17S3TSMFPKKFSZELI the code I used on the dashboard detail to initially communicate with her. Jees --now what--I can't afford another rejection at the moment. I got one last week--the requester gave me a bonus for finding his bug but he would not take time to reverse the rejection

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7