We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Broken sign-in mechanism

It really freaked me out! Glad everything is up and running again!

Hey, remember that time when we all freaked when the mturk system was down and assumed the worst? HA.

Too soon?

But seriously, I feel fortunate that turkernation exists and I can connect with everyone here in times of need. It was stressful!

Well I finally got logged into Mturk. I found where I wrote down the original password. Never heard anything from Mturk where I clicked on forgot password yesterday.

Thanks

I was just going to make a new post about this, but luckily searched the forums first. I'm having the same problem this morning. Seems like it's just the sort of thing you have to wait for Amazon to fix, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTurk, M.D. View Post
    I was just going to make a new post about this, but luckily searched the forums first. I'm having the same problem this morning. Seems like it's just the sort of thing you have to wait for Amazon to fix, thankfully.
    I am getting this too today! It's Mother's Day, what a gift. LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345