We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fur, Fin & Feather Thread! Post Your Pet Pics Here!

Thanks

Those would be the cat names - you start to run out of ideas after you've had 100 or so and had to name them all! Fred and Jenny are the only dogs in this zoo, currently, though if I see more puppy pictures, it would be very tempting to add to that crew! Yikes! I am sounding like one of those animal hoarders!!

Fred (in need of a haircut) sitting on top of Jenny, the most tolerant Black Lab around:

Thanks

Oh sorry! I am sure I read and understood that those were cats' names. Sorry about that!
    I am the Mindicorn!

This is Chai, my familys talking half-siamese cat. Yes, she talks. No, I am completely serious.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to puddnheadwilson For This Useful Post:

Fred is too cute for words - what a face And i love your cats Mindy - would like one myself but cats and Texas are not a good mix lol.

Moving Texas cost A$2800 (yes I know ouch!!!) but I couldn't bear to part with him. He left the day before me and arrived the day after and he flew Brisbane to Sydney to Los Angeles to Minnesota to Dallas - at each stop he had a break with time to run and rest in boarding kennels. There was no quarantine bringing him in here but when we move back to Oz there would be as Oz doesn't have rabies. I believe the quarantine period is around 30 days. However since we won't move back until my step-daughter is 18 (and she only turned 9 today lol) I doubt Texas will be around for me to worry about that bit.

Not knowing anyone in the US but my now husband he really was vital though in banishing a little of the homesickness.

Quote Originally Posted by puddnheadwilson View Post

This is Chai, my familys talking half-siamese cat. Yes, she talks. No, I am completely serious.
    I'd get Chai an agent. Belongs in pictures. What can she say?

Thanks

OMG!! Look at those gorgeous eyes!

What does she say???

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mindylane View Post
    Oh sorry! I am sure I read and understood that those were cats' names. Sorry about that!
    No problem, Mindy! I get them mixed up too and have such an assortment of creatures, that often I just blend the names, i.e., Fr-Jenny, Bloss-Midty, How-Bitsy

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Fred is too cute for words - what a face And i love your cats Mindy - would like one myself but cats and Texas are not a good mix lol.

Moving Texas cost A$2800 (yes I know ouch!!!)
    Ouch is right!! But like you, I would have done it too!! Happy B-Day to your step-daughter!

Thank you - it's husband's birthday today too - at least I'm blowing the budget in one big bang lol

That photo of Chai is amazing!!!

Thanks

Attachment 40

This is RayRay (long story, my mother-in-law named him) I have 4 cats and one more dog, but don't have the pics here where I can access them. I'll put them up when I can. Every one of them has a middle name except for Rexi, my siamese mix, she's just too cool for a middle name. We have a standard size rat terrier, Paco Bell, a tiny tot rat terrier Macy ______ (our last name), cats Evie Louise, Sunnie Shine, Alley Kat, and Rexi..just Rexi

Evie is a talker too! She follows me around the house screaming "Moma! Moma!" but I have no one to blame but myself because I taught her that. I certainly learned my lesson and didn't do it with the other 3. It already sounds like an insane asylum here on a good day, can't imagine 4 cats, 2 teenagers and 1 husband screaming my name..

Mostly she wakes us up in the middle of the night saying clear as a bell "I want out" or on some other rare occasions "Come in." She tries to say other things at times but we cant make it out yet. Mom gets kind of tired of the talking as it wakes her up and that does not help her restless legs. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stacey View Post
    Attachment 40

This is RayRay (long story, my mother-in-law named him) I have 4 cats and one more dog, but don't have the pics here where I can access them. I'll put them up when I can. Every one of them has a middle name except for Rexi, my siamese mix, she's just too cool for a middle name. We have a standard size rat terrier, Paco Bell, a tiny tot rat terrier Macy ______ (our last name), cats Evie Louise, Sunnie Shine, Alley Kat, and Rexi..just Rexi

Evie is a talker too! She follows me around the house screaming "Moma! Moma!" but I have no one to blame but myself because I taught her that. I certainly learned my lesson and didn't do it with the other 3. It already sounds like an insane asylum here on a good day, can't imagine 4 cats, 2 teenagers and 1 husband screaming my name..
    RayRay is sooooo cute!!

And since you are so good at providing names for your cats, giving them not one, but TWO names each, I will be in contact the next time I have some babies to be named!

Hmmm...maybe I should become a requester on mTurk and offer up a cat name HIT

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Mostly she wakes us up in the middle of the night saying clear as a bell "I want out" or on some other rare occasions "Come in." She tries to say other things at times but we cant make it out yet. Mom gets kind of tired of the talking as it wakes her up and that does not help her restless legs. lol
    That is hilarious! Not your mother's restless legs, of course!

I guess some of mine say things, but thus far it is mostly in the "nomma nomma nomma" category while eating.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast