Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats vs Dogs

I love dogs! Sadly I need to put up a $400 pet deposit where I live now, then they charge $50 each month! We are moving soon and there is a $300 pet deposit, with no re-occurring fee and no weight limit. though it is breed restricted with the more aggressive dogs.

Thanks

What did the dog say when he sat on sand paper? Ruff Ruff.
    Dogs are my personal favorite.

Well, I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. (down from 5 dogs and 6 cats! Had some get old and pass away over the last few years). I must say, I am going to have to go with dogs on this. Only because I tend to find them a bit cleaner and less messy around the house. Specifically, the pukey cats and extreme shedders tend to make for a really dirty house. I love cats. I love their independence and quiet nature, but I do not love finding cat hair EVERYWHERE in the house. I do not love going to the bathroom and 3am and stepping on a puked up hair ball! Ewww! On the other hand, dogs have their drawbacks too. I have four little yappers that drive me insane from time to time. But, I have a parrot that has all of them beat in terms of mess and noise! So, dogs it is!

Thanks

Cats. I grew up with a cat since first grade. We currently have 2 - Thelma and Louise - and I refer to them as my first two children.

Dogs. 100% dogs. I love their loyalty and playfulness. I dislike cats and their independence.

Thanks

I have always liked cats better since I was very young. Preferably cute kittens. I'm a dude. I do like some dogs, but I would much rather have a cat as a pet.

Thanks

I love dogs, and hate cats.
    My fiance and daughter love cats.

We have 2 cats....

Quote Originally Posted by yehrite69 View Post
    I love dogs, and hate cats.
    My fiance and daughter love cats.

We have 2 cats....
    LMAO....ok, that is pretty funny and terrible at the same time!

Cats are the answer here. We live in the country and have four cats and no squirrels, moles or snakes. I had to save a 5 foot king snake not long back. Cat was wearing it out.

Dogs, definitely are my fav, although I appreciate the qualities of cats. My parents live on a farm and when they bought the place, a cat showed up on the front door-step, and they've fed scraps to it and many generations of descendants. Not surprisingly, the vermin population is low, which is hard to achieve on a farm...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast