We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats vs Dogs

Thanks

Cats vs Dogs

I know everybody has a personal favorite between cats and dogs, so whats your favorite?

I would have to say dogs, specifically small dogs like Jack Russells and the like. I wouldn't say I particularly hate cats, I just don't like the fact that they crap in a box of sand.

Thanks

Dogs all the way. I liked large breed until I had to clean up after them. Now I'm a small breed fan.

Thanks

Cats for me! I wish I could have one, but Hubs is terribly allergic. When I was growing up, I always thought I was a dog person, and then I had a stray cat find me, and I fell in love and have loved cats ever since. They don't smell like dogs do. They don't care if it's raining outside because they can use their litter box, and the time I did have cats in the house, we had a doggy/kitty door installed so the cats could go in and out of that into the garage to do their business. While I don't particularly enjoy cleaning the litter box, it's much better than having to clean my yard from doggy doo and dead patches of grass from their urine. If I ever did get another dog, I would get a small one like a Pomeranian and teach it to use the doggy door and have a box of sod for them to use. In a perfect world, right?

Obviously the correct answer is BUNNIES

Thanks

Gotta go with dogs. A dog is loyal and respects the master/pet relationship. Cats seem to think that you are their pet.
    Where did I leave that siggy at?

Thanks

Totally for dogs, all dogs. All the time. Small breeds, big breeds, medium breeds, wacky breeds (looking at you, Komondor!) and mutts and everything else.

Despite my realistic dream job of being a graphic artist/work for Disney, if there was some way that I could work with dogs all day and everyday, I would do it. In a heartbeat. Unfortunately, no places that work with dogs will hire me because of a lack of experience. Also the whole, "You're a college student, so it's not like you could take the dog to your dorm if we needed someone to sit with them for the night,"

And it's trueeeeeee . . .

Thanks

I am a cat person. I have 4 currently. I do love dogs too, tho. Just find them to need more from you (walks, baths).

I'm going to have to go with CATS. Everyone needs to look up Lil Bub.

Thanks

Dogs for loyalty, cats of their independence, but a cat isn't going to try to save you from anything, so I love dogs more

I was raised with dogs, but then became a cat person when I realized that my long work days would be more problematic for dogs (as well as the ability to go away for the weekend from time to time). Ironically, my daughter (who was raised with cats) has now become quite the dog person and moved back home a few years ago, bringing her two pit bulls with her. I love them and I can certainly see (and remember) the appeal of dogs, but I must say that I am a cat person at heart. I think that people who are not familiar with cats tend to underestimate them in many ways.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast