We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instructables

Instructables also has an iPhone app. All of the projects aren't on the app but its fun to see what other people are doing. Last summer I followed an instructable for planting potatoes in a bag. There are a lot of good projects for electronics and furniture also. I really like that most of the posts are for repurposing items not just buying new supplies.

Thanks

There is an Android version of the app as well now. Just downloaded it and it seems pretty cool so far.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewTB83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I use instructables a lot for coming up with good instructions for crafts for kids (for work!). I did not know they had an iphone app, this is great news.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KMM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 835 Posts

I have read a couple of ebooks that seem to be from the same people, but I have never tried the website. I'll just have to go there sometime soon, now that I have seen all your recommendations.
    Thanks a lot!
    Follow the yellow brick road.

Cool website. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12