Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your pets names?

My chihuahua is Dash because he's fast LOL and my cat is Spooky because I found her in the woods on Halloween. And now I have 4 more but am trying to not think of names because if I name them then they are mine
    7.11/ 211.00....I got a long way to go!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to macsmomma For This Useful Post:

I love it when I can say to someone "I only have 7 cats". Haha. Doesn't happen often.

Their names are (and you thought you had weird names for cats)
    Rover
    Ug
    Baby Girl
    Bruce
    Oscar
    Rosco
    Sire

We've got foster dogs too for a local rescue so we didn't name them:
    Patrick
    Patsy
    Faith

Thanks

I have a three year old morkie named Daisy. The first beer release from my brewery is named after her.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quizno For This Useful Post:

Closed Account
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gabby354 View Post
    I love it when I can say to someone "I only have 7 cats". Haha. Doesn't happen often.
    hahahaha! Glad I could make you feel good! I work in retail. So I love coming home and only dealing with my "kids" and hubby.
    Thanks for fostering too! That's a great thing you do! Hubby and I thought about it, but him and I both know that we would get too attached and it would be heart breaking to see them go even if we knew they were going to good homes!

Thanks

I acknowledge my poor cat naming abilities but in my defense I named both of mine while I was still a child. Princess and Sizzle now live my parents and probably will for the rest of their lives as they are quite happy there and not the spry young things they once were. Plus having to go through all the hoops and traumas of moving them to Hawaii would be terrible on them and my apartment does not allow pets. I already told my significant other that the next place we move too absolutely must allow pets.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi0122 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a yorkie named Toto and three cats - Mama cat is Riley, and her babies are Cyrus and Star.

Cyrus died and Riley dissappeared. But not before she gave us Chica (kitten).
    Last edited by wendi5000; 01-17-2013 at 07:30 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wendi5000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quizno View Post
    I have a three year old morkie named Daisy. The first beer release from my brewery is named after her.
    Lol there's a local brewery that has a brew called Ugly Pug, after the grandmother's dog.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pugnacious For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by paperprincess70 View Post
    I love these names! People can be so creative when it comes to pets.

I would SO be a crazy cat lady if only I could!!! At our max, we had 23 cats when I was growing up. We lived on a farm and our house seemed to be the place where people dumped their cats. Slowly but surely, we got them all spayed and/or neutered and by the time my parents moved (after 13 years), there were only 2.

Of course I cannot remember ALL of them, but some of my favorites were:
    Lucky, Blicky, Humongous Yuk, Dahlia, Smokey, Grizzabella the "Gramma" Cat (from CATS), Barney, Regis, Katie, Mai-Tai, Tai-la, Gustopher, Kentucky, Derby...

In my adult life, kitties that have passed on: Willie (she came with the name), Isosceles, Hemi, Grayson, and Neo

Currently:
    Napoleon and Diesel (both siamese/ragdoll cats)
    Taz (Min-Pin / came with the name)
    Ace and Russell (geldings)
    Little Mare (not really her name, but we are trying to come up with something)
    Norman (bull calf)
    Fabio (rooster - he has a full head of blonde "hair") We haven't named any of our 15 some-odd hens.
    Tom (turkey - I know... how original!)
    Red and Black (turkey hens)
    Missy and Buddy (rabbits - named by the kids)

I just had to add - at one point in time, my family had a hamster named Fred, a fish named Wyatt, and a parakeet named Blue. Fred, Wyatt, and Blue! (red white & blue) It was not intentional. We didn't realize it until I said all three names in that order one time. Then it was kind of funny.
    HaHa I love Fabio for a rooster!

I used to have a cat I named Claudia (because of her sharp claws...Clawdia...hehe). She is in kitty heaven now. She was a sweetheart, and I miss her.

I love "tuxedo" cats (mostly black, with white paws and chest). If I get a tuxedo cat in the future, I've already picked out a name...Butler! Since they look like they are "formal" I thought that would be cute, and then I could say I have a Butler.
    Last edited by Rosemary; 07-27-2012 at 07:08 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My wife's on the way to becoming a crazy cat lady...

Our 4 cats are called Malice, Figaro, Lily and Taggart. But she calls them more often by their nicknames (Little Miss Hiss, Sexy Butt, Meep Meep and Sir Sucksalot).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lorinsilver For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast