We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When will I get my earnings?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 835 Posts

As of the first of the year, Amazon will now let you transfer your funds at a minimum of one dollar now, instead of the previous 10 dollars. But it still takes 10 days of completing HITs that are approved for you to be able to access your money. And, some requesters still take up to 30 days to approve some HITs before you can get paid for them.
    Follow the yellow brick road.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EMfromOZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm glad to see the bank transfer minimum at $1, because the bank is a safer place than an Amazon payments account. (I am not too proud to transfer tiny amounts of money; mony a mickle maks a muckle).

Today is my tenth day, so I am starting to see little hiccups of money trickle into Amazon Payments. Being cynical about the Amazon Payments TOS, I transferred $1.38 into my savings bank.

At first I thought an Amazon Payments account could prove convenient if at some time I just happened to have a balance that covered something I needed to buy on Amazon. Upon reflection, it seems more prudent to order stuff from Amazon under the aegis of a credit card (enjoying the corresponding legal protections).

Thanks
    Thanked 37,725 Times in 10,720 Posts

After 2/1/2 years, I am very happy with Amazon transfer to my bank account. It is available in less than 2 days

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been trying to find the best/latest time to transfer & to have spendable monies the quickest.

I find that if I transfer monies at 11am PDT to Amazon Payments & then withdraw to my bank/card on weekdays, it will send to my bank/card at 3pm PDT & be posted & spendable by 9pm PDT that same day.

I don't have a bank account, so I use an American Express Serve prepaid card for direct deposits. They don't charge the monthly $1 fee if you direct deposit once a month and they have free cash reloads at participating locations (like CVS or Family Dollar and others)

I had a recent scare where the deposit took almost 3 days & I have no idea why. Amazon payments say that it can take 5-7 days to transfer monies to a bank account. I think (if that's true) some banks are taking advantage.

Thanks

I have appx. 100 5 cent hotel rating hits from February 8 yet to be approved. I started Mturk in January and have submitted under 2000 hits. The hotel rating task had over 6000 available HITs. I know this would take a while. I believe the turn around on payment policy is usually a week . Should I give the requestor more time, given the number of HITs that were made available for the task?

Thank you.

They can use a 30 day auto approve, which means you could have to wait 30 days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234