Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When will I get my earnings?

Quote Originally Posted by delilahsgarden View Post
    Same here. It took a day or two to catch up but it finally did one morning. I made one big transfer and made myself a happy girl.
    I've got to work to keep myself motivated. I hope I can get some turking done this weekend :-/

The good news is, I'm now up to $75 or so transferred into my Amazon payments account, so only another $50 or so left to go :-)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jrstark View Post
    I called Amazon Payments. The rep said it was not normal, that the non-verified bank account should not be holding up payments showing in the account. My credit card is already linked (used for payments on Amazon) but I have to wait until the penny deposits show up, even though it is the same account I use to receive my Amazon Affiliate commissions.

She sent an email to Mechanical Turk, and sent me the link to the MTurk contact page if I don't hear from them soon.

Again, 10 days isn't the problem, I started doing HITs on 2/2. But, I have only gotten paid for 4 HITs, in each case 10 days after they were approved (one on the 2nd, 3 on the 3rd). I had more that that approved by Feb. 3, but have not seen those yet. Aside from the details in the Payment account, is there any way to see what date a HIT was approved? All I can see in the Dashboard is the day I submitted, plus the status of "Pending Approval" "Approved - Pending Payment" and "Paid."
    The only thing I'm sure of is that it definitely isn't tied to 10 days after the work is done or approved. My payment detail area shows payments from tasks done on 2/29 already in my account.

EDIT 3/2: sweet - I just crossed $118 - not bad for 10 days of spare time easy work! YAY!

EDIT 3/4: all approved and "paid" work is now in my account as far as I can tell
    Last edited by Elvis of Dallas; 03-04-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: update on account $ - all money on approved jobs is now paid

I've made a bit of money (approved) but when I want to transfer it , it says your balance is 0 why ? does it related to what spamgirl said ?

Yes, there is a delay going from "approved pending payment" to "paid".

I have two requesters who have been fiddle-farting around since the 7th and 8th of June, respectively. They can't seem to get around to approving my work and potentially paying me. I'm giving them two more days--I'm feeling generous--and then their names go in the Hall of Shame.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyxalinth For This Useful Post:

Closed Account
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxalinth View Post
    I have two requesters who have been fiddle-farting around since the 7th and 8th of June, respectively. They can't seem to get around to approving my work and potentially paying me. I'm giving them two more days--I'm feeling generous--and then their names go in the Hall of Shame.
    That is not a reason to put them in the Hall of Shame. Requesters have up to 30 days to pay you. If you worked in a traditional job setting you would not expect payment in a weeks time. Although many requesters pay quickly, instant gratification can not be expected. Requesters are people too and don't sit around waiting to approve our hits. Its nice when they do, but I am sure they have plenty of other things to do. The hall of fame/shame should be used for telling us what is good and bad about requesters. For example: majority rules, rejection happy, hits timing out, etc. And on the flip side well set up hits, good paying hits, and quick approvals can go here.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollie - Closed For This Useful Post:

Aww, yeah, true that. Sorry, I was feeling grumpy for a moment. Now I know.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyxalinth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zerdafennecus View Post
    Well date you started doesn't matter. It's ten days actually submitting a hit or more. Do a hit and then 50 days later do another will only count as 2 days. Then once you hit day ten it can take a few days to get them all actually paid once you hit ten days. It may be she's right and it's not meant to be that way but it always has been.

I don't know any way in dashboard to see when a hit was approved.
    That is great info. I started on the 4th, and today is the 14th, so I was thinking today would be the day. But since I didn't work for two days, by Amazon's rules, I've only worked 8 days so far, and will need to work two more days. I'm glad I caught this

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyxalinth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thank you for the post. This is right on time for me. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for clarifying that it's total days you do a HIT on, not just how many days that had passed - I would have been very confused in a couple of days (yeah, I took of the 4th doing holiday stuff)

I have something slightly odd going on- I have only worked for 8 days now, but my HITS have started to be actually paid, rather than just pending payment! $1.50 ish is in my amazon payments account right now, while most is still inaccessible. I figured I would mention it and see if anyone knew what was going on though, as it doesnt fit the pattern I have seen on the forums.

Perhaps they have reduced the 10 day limit!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast