Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Payments problems discussion

So, my account settings on mturk says that I have 0.00, but I've been doing hits and earning money. Also, my dashboard says that I've earned money (5.40) so why don't they both say the same thing?

I'm having issues right now because I don't have the answer to my security question. "favorite pets name" I don't know how I could possibly be wrong unless it was horribly misspelled. Not knowing this information I cannot verify my bank account via the transactions method, and I was informed by customer service my bank is not available for instant verification. Wonderful.

Hi, everyone. I'm new to mturk. I've noticed that my bonus payments don't automatically go into my funds available account until I contact customer service. Anyone experiance this? How was it resolved? Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirri View Post
    You can choose the option of verifying through bank deposits. MTurk will make 2 smaill deposits (usually a few cents each) into your bank account. Then you just enter the amounts and that's it. It does rake a few days for the deposits to hit your bank though.
    They no longer have this option just an upload button for bank statement (no screenshots). Makes it impossible for prepaid cards.

Thanks

Hello.
    I started turking on Jan. 3, 2017. I have never had a problem at all until 3 days ago. I had 27 dollars and change in Amazon Payments. I was curious to see difference in transfer time between several transfers, so I did 16 transfer requests ( the most was 4 dollars). I have done this before with no problem. As of an hour ago, just one transfer went into my bank account. The email option to contact amazon Payments isn't working - the Name field doesn't have a place to enter my name. The call back feature I haven't tried yet. My Amazon Payments balance is as if all 27 bucks had gone through, but only one transaction did - it was the first of the sixteen. I do believe that after about 6 or 7 transaction request, Payments asked for my login information. I think from now on, when I do a transfer, I'll just send it all at once. The other times I did several within 15 minutes, they all went through. I did get email stating the transactions were initiated AND completed.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nrabus View Post
    Hello.
    I started turking on Jan. 3, 2017. I have never had a problem at all until 3 days ago. I had 27 dollars and change in Amazon Payments. I was curious to see difference in transfer time between several transfers, so I did 16 transfer requests ( the most was 4 dollars). I have done this before with no problem. As of an hour ago, just one transfer went into my bank account. The email option to contact amazon Payments isn't working - the Name field doesn't have a place to enter my name. The call back feature I haven't tried yet. My Amazon Payments balance is as if all 27 bucks had gone through, but only one transaction did - it was the first of the sixteen. I do believe that after about 6 or 7 transaction request, Payments asked for my login information. I think from now on, when I do a transfer, I'll just send it all at once. The other times I did several within 15 minutes, they all went through. I did get email stating the transactions were initiated AND completed.
    I don't know what to say. The last time I tried to make a second transfer before midnight, I got a message saying that I could only make one transfer each day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,847 Times in 2,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    I don't know what to say. The last time I tried to make a second transfer before midnight, I got a message saying that I could only make one transfer each day.

Do you get that transferring TO Amazon Payments or FROM? I think @nrabus was transferring from his AP to his bank account.

Sadly, I have no guidance as i'm not allowed to use Amazon Payments.
    It's all good.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    Do you get that transferring TO Amazon Payments or FROM? I think @nrabus was transferring from his AP to his bank account.

Sadly, I have no guidance as i'm not allowed to use Amazon Payments.
    Oh right! I've never tried to transfer from Amazon payments more than once in a week.

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You can only make 1 transfer from Mturk ; I have been able to do 10 a few time from AP to bank.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nrabus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, Spamgirl, from AP to bank

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast