Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Amazon Payments problems discussion

  1. #31
    So, my account settings on mturk says that I have 0.00, but I've been doing hits and earning money. Also, my dashboard says that I've earned money (5.40) so why don't they both say the same thing?

  2. #32
    I'm having issues right now because I don't have the answer to my security question. "favorite pets name" I don't know how I could possibly be wrong unless it was horribly misspelled. Not knowing this information I cannot verify my bank account via the transactions method, and I was informed by customer service my bank is not available for instant verification. Wonderful.

  3. #33
    Hi, everyone. I'm new to mturk. I've noticed that my bonus payments don't automatically go into my funds available account until I contact customer service. Anyone experiance this? How was it resolved? Thx in advance.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Desirri View Post
    You can choose the option of verifying through bank deposits. MTurk will make 2 smaill deposits (usually a few cents each) into your bank account. Then you just enter the amounts and that's it. It does rake a few days for the deposits to hit your bank though.
    They no longer have this option just an upload button for bank statement (no screenshots). Makes it impossible for prepaid cards.

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Hello.
    I started turking on Jan. 3, 2017. I have never had a problem at all until 3 days ago. I had 27 dollars and change in Amazon Payments. I was curious to see difference in transfer time between several transfers, so I did 16 transfer requests ( the most was 4 dollars). I have done this before with no problem. As of an hour ago, just one transfer went into my bank account. The email option to contact amazon Payments isn't working - the Name field doesn't have a place to enter my name. The call back feature I haven't tried yet. My Amazon Payments balance is as if all 27 bucks had gone through, but only one transaction did - it was the first of the sixteen. I do believe that after about 6 or 7 transaction request, Payments asked for my login information. I think from now on, when I do a transfer, I'll just send it all at once. The other times I did several within 15 minutes, they all went through. I did get email stating the transactions were initiated AND completed.

  6. #36
    Moderator Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serving God
    Posts
    3,607
    Thanks
    8,451
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,662 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nrabus View Post
    Hello.
    I started turking on Jan. 3, 2017. I have never had a problem at all until 3 days ago. I had 27 dollars and change in Amazon Payments. I was curious to see difference in transfer time between several transfers, so I did 16 transfer requests ( the most was 4 dollars). I have done this before with no problem. As of an hour ago, just one transfer went into my bank account. The email option to contact amazon Payments isn't working - the Name field doesn't have a place to enter my name. The call back feature I haven't tried yet. My Amazon Payments balance is as if all 27 bucks had gone through, but only one transaction did - it was the first of the sixteen. I do believe that after about 6 or 7 transaction request, Payments asked for my login information. I think from now on, when I do a transfer, I'll just send it all at once. The other times I did several within 15 minutes, they all went through. I did get email stating the transactions were initiated AND completed.
    I don't know what to say. The last time I tried to make a second transfer before midnight, I got a message saying that I could only make one transfer each day.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:


  8. #37
    Community Manager spamgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,490
    Thanks
    2,620
    Thanked 6,847 Times in 2,211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    I don't know what to say. The last time I tried to make a second transfer before midnight, I got a message saying that I could only make one transfer each day.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Do you get that transferring TO Amazon Payments or FROM? I think @nrabus was transferring from his AP to his bank account.

    Sadly, I have no guidance as i'm not allowed to use Amazon Payments.
    It's all good.

  9. #38
    Moderator Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serving God
    Posts
    3,607
    Thanks
    8,451
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 2,662 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    Do you get that transferring TO Amazon Payments or FROM? I think @nrabus was transferring from his AP to his bank account.

    Sadly, I have no guidance as i'm not allowed to use Amazon Payments.
    Oh right! I've never tried to transfer from Amazon payments more than once in a week.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:


  11. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    You can only make 1 transfer from Mturk ; I have been able to do 10 a few time from AP to bank.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nrabus For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Yes, Spamgirl, from AP to bank

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •