We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon Payments problems discussion

Thanks
    Thanked 6,459 Times in 2,090 Posts

Amazon Payments problems discussion

The only way to deal with Amazon Payment issues is via Customer Support. And if they tell you you have to do something to fix your account, then that's what you have to do if you want the money. You only have two choices - do what they say, or lose your money.

Does that suck? Totally, but they have the legal right to ask for what they ask for, and the TOS you agree to by signing up for Amazon Payments basically gives them the right to keep your money if you don't follow their rules.

BTW - once you have your bank account verified, don't remove it or you'll have major problems.

That's why I never switched over Then again, I'm in Canada... so I don't have to LOL!

That said, feel free to post here to discussin Amazon Payment's problems!
    It's all good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Don't forget. They can take your money anytime they feel like it and they don't even bother telling you what rule you supposedly broke. So *never* leave more then $10 (the minimum required to withdraw to a bank account) in your Amazon Payments account.

Wow, this is a little disconcerting. I think I've been a bit naive, because I just let the cash accumulate until I desperately need it, and then (and only then) I cash out. Guess I'll have to change my ways!

Thanks

So can you add additional bank accounts if you decide to switch banks? Or will that cause problems?

Quote Originally Posted by milliways View Post
    So can you add additional bank accounts if you decide to switch banks? Or will that cause problems?
    I have a few bank accounts listed and it has not been a problem. They are all verified anyhow.

Okay so I'm trying to cash out my money, which verification method has anybody used? Kind of wary about giving my Account log in information.

You can choose the option of verifying through bank deposits. MTurk will make 2 smaill deposits (usually a few cents each) into your bank account. Then you just enter the amounts and that's it. It does rake a few days for the deposits to hit your bank though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Desirri For This Useful Post:

Okay cool thanks for the feedback.

How does one reach customer support? I have not been able to withdraw any of them money I've earned, and its beginning to be a problem. I used their "contact us" form yesterday, but have not heard back. Is there a number I can call?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp11Girl View Post
    How does one reach customer support? I have not been able to withdraw any of them money I've earned, and its beginning to be a problem. I used their "contact us" form yesterday, but have not heard back. Is there a number I can call?
    Amazon payments is separate unit from Mturk. You need to use the contact us link on their page instead of the one from Mturk to reach Amazon Payments. You can see the link on right side as yellow button.

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdu...n-Payments-FAQ

Good luck on getting you problem solved quickly.

I think this the link that you need to use.

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/contactusemail
    Last edited by Project 2501; 09-07-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast