We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: mTurk is slow/down, can't log in, maintenance, etc.

Has anyone had problems with completed HITs not showing up after the dashboard changes? I thought the number of completed ones looked a little low, but after looking at the bonus bar from one requester (with the amount of completed HITs) I noticed they didn't match at all.

Mine are all there, no problem.

Thanks
    Thanked 49,060 Times in 19,689 Posts

So far everything is working okay for me, but I keep hearing that people keep getting logged out. I'm crossing my fingers. Whatever they are updating is not going smoothly, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    So far everything is working okay for me, but I keep hearing that people keep getting logged out. I'm crossing my fingers. Whatever they are updating is not going smoothly, that's for sure.

I am having that problem now where I never did before- keep getting logged out- not sure if it is Mturk or FF28

Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rosewater View Post
    I am having that problem now where I never did before- keep getting logged out- not sure if it is Mturk or FF28
    I will guess that getting logged out is now a server resource-saving feature of Mturk. Everyday, I now get booted exactly 12 hours after my morning login time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bromeliad For This Useful Post:

Down for me..

Yesterday afternoon Mturk went down for me; it seems to be resolved now. Hope that doesn't happen again any time soon. I was on such a roll, then spent the rest of the day like

Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 829 Posts

Is anyone else having problems with mturk today? I keep getting an error that my request can not be completed. It had been working fine up until about 10 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with mturk today? I keep getting an error that my request can not be completed. It had been working fine up until about 10 minutes ago.
    [RESOLVED] We are investigating reports of increased latencies and errors for Workers. Less ▲

[2016-06-16 11:01 AM] We continue to investigate increased error rates for Workers.
    [2016-06-16 11:26 AM] Between 10:20 AM and 11:09 AM PDT, we experienced increased error rates on the Worker site. The service is now operating normally

https://www.mturk.com/status/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345