We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mTurk is slow/down, can't log in, maintenance, etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,409 Times in 2,077 Posts

mTurk is slow/down, can't log in, maintenance, etc.

Post here if you discover that mturk is down/slow, you cannot log in, down for maintenance, etc, etc.

be sure to try checking the amazon dashboard to see if there's a known issue also.
    http://status.aws.amazon.com/
    It's all good.

Have to sign in...

Everytime I move from one thread to another, try to reply to a thread I am reading, follow a thread from my email, or if I haven't done anything in awhile on the site, I have to sign in again, over and over. What's up with that? Is it just me?

This thread is for MTurk problems, Try the Forum Problems Thread. (P.S. I'm not having this problem, but someone else might, try posting in the Forum Problems)

MTurk is a little slow for about thirty minutes now. I even got kicked out of a HIT due to server. Hopefully it will resolve. Some pages are not loading.

Thanks

I cant get onto mturk at all. I keep getting a security certificate expiration pop up and I cannot bypass it at all. Pisses me off..I missed my morning gaddies and there are a few other things that I could be doing to make some money...WTF!

Thanks

is everything up to date on the updates for your browser? Maybe try rebooting your computer
    What browser are you using?

Thanks

I tried, chrome, firefox and IE. I'll try to reboot again and see if that does anything for me.

Thanks

If you are using IE

here is a work around you can disable security certificate and see if that help.
    a. Open internet Explorer.
    b. Click on Tools.
    c. Click on Internet options.
    d. Click on Advanced Tab.
    e. Uncheck the box ‘warn about certificate address mismatch’.
    f. click on OK.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

also make sure the time, date and year is correct on your puter
    Last edited by zoloft; 08-20-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks

I went to pick up my kid from football and came home and now it is all good. I don't know what fixed it but thanks for the help!

Thanks

Anybody else having issues? I get this right now for everything I try: Your request was not completed successfully.

Please try it again. If you continue to receive this message, please try your request again later.

Edit: Okay false alarm... I'm back. Minor panic when refreshing was giving me the same deal. A little patience was all I needed. Posting here evidently worked, LOL. Thanks for the link above, too.
    Last edited by MiciaLicia; 09-20-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast