We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone knitting? Whatcha makin'?

Thanks

No posts in the past year, where are all the knitters?? Come back and talk merino to me! I have a serious yarn problem, been knitting 39 years and crocheting for about 35, been on Ravelry since it was in beta, and even owned a yarn shop with my Mom! I love the planning and process, the potential of a skein of yarn... finishing isn't dull for me, but I tend to give away items as soon as I can so I can make room for more yarn

Don't flame me, but I'm a machine knitter! I have an addiction to classic knitting machines! To my husbands' dismay, I'm looking for a brother electronic machine, so if you have one from your grandmother hiding under your bed, please pm me

I crochet! Does that count? I'm working on Etsy orders. I had two orders for hooded scarves.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567