We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep reporting bad hits!

I noticed there are a lot less then what was posted in the last few weeks, so it is working! When I was new to turk, I fell for one of those scams, made me mad. I hate to see others get ripped off , so I report them!!

Thanks

Wow, that's too bad. Which one was it?

Quote Originally Posted by suzyqszoo View Post
    I noticed there are a lot less then what was posted in the last few weeks, so it is working! When I was new to turk, I fell for one of those scams, made me mad. I hate to see others get ripped off , so I report them!!

Thanks

I've been reporting those "set up a dating profile" and "check your credit score" HITs. Feels like I'm helping "clean up" all the bullshit.

Can someone report the hit by the requester Daniel? It's an environmental survey and he makes you enter your email so he can "send you the second half later." I accidentally returned the hit before reporting it so now I can't see it anymore.

Thanks

I got it evaoife

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jk30022 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A few weeks ago I took a baby monitor survey that asked for my email. I gave it to them (not thinking) and not only did I get rejected (he said I did it too fast--punished for being a fast reader) but I got on the mailing list for the baby monitor company. Guess I should've reported the HIT. I tried telling him he could get the rejection reversed, but obviously he's not as concerned about it as I was...

Thanks

There's several that I have seen for the last few days, I reported them last night (I didn't know if I did something wrong at first, but upon seeing them come up over and over again and looking into it... yeah, scammy)

Four dollars to find out my favorite pizza my foot.

Thanks

I reported that pizza one and the same requester's other high paying HITs. Hopefully they'll be down soon.
    If anyone could report that baby monitor survey for me, I would greatly apreciate it. His name is Kevin Kent and it's still up. I just can't get it since I've already done it.

Quote Originally Posted by jk30022 View Post
    If anyone could report that baby monitor survey for me, I would greatly apreciate it.
    Thanks for reporting Daniel. I reported Kevin for you. Why do the scammers always have such boring names lol.

Thanks

Thanks! And LOL@boring names

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast