PDA

View Full Version : Why do I suddenly need Moderator approval to post?

mellmaya
04-05-2012, 01:19 PM
I tried to post a comment today and received notice that my post required approval by the Moderator. Have I suddenly been put on a watched list?

If this post goes up without approval, then maybe it was the thread I was trying to post in?

jrstark
04-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I think some of the stickies are moderated, had that happen to me about a week ago. My post was up the next day.

spamgirl
04-06-2012, 09:19 AM
It would help if you said which thread, but I believe none of the threads are moderated.

eeka
04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I had that happen in "HITs you should not do" a few days ago.

mellmaya
04-10-2012, 10:22 PM
The thread it happened to me in was "I can't access the Requesters Boardroom/Everyone Else/SURVEYS/etc., why?". I was just a little worried, thinking I may have done something wrong, but it was approved shortly after I posted this thread.

Gulfcoaster
04-10-2012, 10:43 PM
The thread it happened to me in was "I can't access the Requesters Boardroom/Everyone Else/SURVEYS/etc., why?". I was just a little worried, thinking I may have done something wrong, but it was approved shortly after I posted this thread.

I looked over your posts and none were moved to a section that you don't have access to. I believe what might have happened was a mod was moderating the thread at the moment you were posting - when that happens at the same time, you may not have access to that thread until we are through moderating it.

spamgirl
04-11-2012, 11:57 AM
I checked, and you're definitely not moderated, nor is that area, so Gulf must be right.