PDA

View Full Version : Not recieving TurkerNation notifications?

Hollie - Closed
02-22-2012, 09:14 PM
For the past several days I have been receiving very few notifications for threads that I post in here. Today this has really been a problem. Is this happening to anyone else? I check in with the forum often and I noticed many comments within posts not showing up in the last few hours. I just want to know if this is happening to others and if there is a way to fix it.

Valcek
02-22-2012, 10:26 PM
It's happening to me, too. I have a couple of threads to which I'm subscribed, but I haven't been receiving notifications..

Hollie - Closed
02-22-2012, 10:33 PM
I am getting them sporadically. For some threads they emails show up pretty regularly, but others they don't show up all day despite the fact people are posting in those threads. And I am an addict here and check in often, but I still like getting the emails so I do not miss important posts that can make me money.

spamgirl
02-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Funnily enough, I got an email notification of this thread :) But notice this in the email:

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

You have to click the link to receive any more notices for that thread.

Hollie - Closed
02-22-2012, 11:52 PM
I thought that might be the problem...but I do visit the forum and still the emails are sporadic. I will see things on the forum and go to my email and no notice of those same posts. Maybe im just losing my mind :p

connielee
02-23-2012, 12:31 AM
I thought that might be the problem...but I do visit the forum and still the emails are sporadic. I will see things on the forum and go to my email and no notice of those same posts. Maybe im just losing my mind :p Are you going to the actual thread you're subscribed to? I think that's what you have to do, not just come to the forum. I guess that's what Spamgirl said, just worded differently! Mine aren't clickable links in the emails so I have to copy paste or just open up the forum.

mtnsurf - banned
02-23-2012, 01:51 AM
I have also not been getting the emails. Sucks.

Hollie - Closed
02-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah. I go to the actual thread. Hmmm. No email for this thread. I saw it here first. And I was here to write a post last night. And then the two of you responded after me. The email system has worked fine for me until the last week or so. I didn't change the way I did anything. I really am not sure what to do to fix it.

spamgirl
02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
I checked and the emails aren't bouncing back from you, hreiland... you are subscribed to 221 threads, though - maybe your ISP blocked us because of the volume of email? Or maybe the forum cut you off for overuse? ;)

Hollie - Closed
02-23-2012, 01:11 PM
This morning I seem to be getting a normal number of emails. I keep meaning to unsubscribe to some of those. :) maybe everything is good in the email universe again!

Valcek
02-28-2012, 04:58 PM
It's happening to me, too. I have a couple of threads to which I'm subscribed, but I haven't been receiving notifications..

Just an update on this: I wasn't receiving updates because I was checking the wrong email account. Once I looked in the email acct that is actually registered to TurkerNation, I found the updates. My bad. :doh: