PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out my forgotten password?

deemturk
01-31-2012, 05:58 PM
I confess that I usually check into this board and read the posts while I am at work. On my work computer, my login information is "remembered" so I do not have to keep entering it. As a result, I have forgotten it. I have been trying to get back into and re-motivate myself to get back into turking after a lull of several months. I have also been trying to be more acdtive on this board. When I tried to log in on my home computer recently, I could not do so because I did not remember the login information. I looked but I did not see how to get my login information sent to me or how to get a reminder, etc. Does anybody know how I might go about getting this info so I can log in from home?

deemturk
01-31-2012, 06:04 PM
I usually login from my work computer that has my login information stored on it. I recently tried to login from work and could not remember my login information. I could not find any way to be "reminded" of it or to have it sent to me. What am I missing? I have never had this problem on a site before. Thanks

spamgirl
01-31-2012, 06:04 PM
Forgotten password: http://turkernation.com/login.php?do=lostpw