PDA

View Full Version : I can make t-shirt designs for your team, club, family reunion, etc.

spamgirl
08-08-2016, 10:01 PM
If you need t-shirts for anything, I can design them and put them up on Amazon with free shipping. The per shirt cost would be $10.96 for a single-sided shirt. Just send me a private message if you have a need for shirts! :)

chrisfuccione
08-09-2016, 07:40 AM
That sounds like a fair price. I have been working with a few members of my animal rights group to get affordable tee-shirts. Let me ask them if they want to go foward with this. Do you do logos? Could you do this logo?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/428042071933337600/aU8Nlw9i_400x400.png

spamgirl
08-09-2016, 07:58 AM
That sounds like a fair price. I have been working with a few members of my animal rights group to get affordable tee-shirts. Let me ask them if they want to go foward with this. Do you do logos? Could you do this logo?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/428042071933337600/aU8Nlw9i_400x400.png

Do they have a larger, clearer version? That one's really blurry. :(

chrisfuccione
08-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Do they have a larger, clearer version? That one's really blurry. :(

Let me ask.

chrisfuccione
08-09-2016, 08:57 PM
I was just asked to find out if you are able to print on both sides.

spamgirl
08-09-2016, 10:05 PM
I was just asked to find out if you are able to print on both sides.

Yep, it's just more expensive :)

chrisfuccione
08-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Great! And how does this image look?

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13957638_1354201871275615_1761726727_n.jpg?oh=1013 7399527d386fa80b025f16e156a6&oe=57AC772D

spamgirl
08-09-2016, 10:11 PM
That one is much better :)

chrisfuccione
08-09-2016, 10:13 PM
That one is much better :)

I was told that one has been used for banners and window decals. Let me talk to my people. Right now we are thinking of doing a test order. How small can the order be?

spamgirl
08-09-2016, 10:36 PM
I was told that one has been used for banners and window decals. Let me talk to my people. Right now we are thinking of doing a test order. How small can the order be?

1 shirt :) I just checked and double sided is $15.67

Rosemary
08-10-2016, 11:22 AM
1 shirt :) I just checked and double sided is $15.67

I was also going to ask if there was a minimum order, so 1 shirt or more! I mentioned this to my hubby. He works for a non-profit, and they are always trying to think of ways to raise money. I mentioned that if he could come up with a logo or design, you could do small batches of shirts that he could sell for $15 or $20, and that would raise a little money per shirt. He could also give them as a gift to volunteers. The hard part, of course, will be figuring out a nice logo or design, that would appeal to everyone. We'll see what we can come up with. I like that it ships through Amazon. It wouldn't take many shirts to get an order to ship for free.
:thumbsup:
I also like the Turker Nation shirts on Amazon right now. I plan to put one on my Christmas wish list. :D

chrisfuccione
08-10-2016, 11:28 AM
I was also going to ask if there was a minimum order, so 1 shirt or more! I mentioned this to my hubby. He works for a non-profit, and they are always trying to think of ways to raise money. I mentioned that if he could come up with a logo or design, you could do small batches of shirts that he could sell for $15 or $20, and that would raise a little money per shirt. He could also give them as a gift to volunteers. The hard part, of course, will be figuring out a nice logo or design, that would appeal to everyone. We'll see what we can come up with. I like that it ships through Amazon. It wouldn't take many shirts to get an order to ship for free.
I also like the Turker Nation shirts on Amazon right now. I plan to put one on my Christmas wish list. :D

This is whatwe are thinking. Ordering enough shirts for us and our vollenteers and then odering a buch to sell to help raise funds. We had an event in Connecutte a few weeks ago and people were asking if we had tee-shirts or hats for sale.

spamgirl
08-10-2016, 11:35 AM

Awesome! Just know that the design layout will be 4500x5400 pixels. That means the design can be smaller (and I'll just center it at the top of the shirt), but not too much smaller. :) If you guys come up with something but struggle with "designing" it, I can figure that out, too. :)

Rosemary
08-10-2016, 11:37 AM
This is whatwe are thinking. Ordering enough shirts for us and our vollenteers and then odering a buch to sell to help raise funds. We had an event in Connecutte a few weeks ago and people were asking if we had tee-shirts or hats for sale.

You have a nice logo idea already. How did you come up with it? We talked about the idea of having a contest. I wondered if it would be worth the money to hire someone, but the budget is tight. (He works for a Senior Center, where they provide meals on wheels and also meals at the senior center and programming for Senior citizens...the budget dwindles every year, even when more is expected and the population ages. Add to all that the lack of volunteers...it gets difficult.)

spamgirl, any guidance on what types of artwork works best on the shirts? Keep it simple, words only, etc.? Any ideas would be helpful! (We are new at this!)

chrisfuccione
08-10-2016, 11:41 AM
You have a nice logo idea already. How did you come up with it? We talked about the idea of having a contest. I wondered if it would be worth the money to hire someone, but the budget is tight. (He works for a Senior Center, where they provide meals on wheels and also meals at the senior center and programming for Senior citizens...the budget dwindles every year, even when more is expected and the population ages. Add to all that the lack of volunteers...it gets difficult.)
spamgirl, any guidance on what types of artwork works best on the shirts? Keep it simple, words only, etc.? Any ideas would be helpful! (We are new at this!)

Thank you. Our co-founder and US director made it a few years ago.
That sounds like a great program. Have you thought about looking for a grant from that state elder program if there is one in your state?

Rosemary
08-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Thank you. Our co-founder and US director made it a few years ago.
That sounds like a great program. Have you thought about looking for a grant from that state elder program if there is one in your state?

They do get some funding from the state and local townships, but frankly it's only about 1/3 of the amount of money that is needed each year. They make up the difference with some money that's in the bank for now, but each year it dwindles, so it's just a matter of time until they go out of business, unless they get some fundraising ideas or some big bequest. So, that's when I saw the t-shirt idea, I thought it may help a little. Everyone likes a t-shirt, right? :)

chrisfuccione
08-10-2016, 12:00 PM
They do get some funding from the state and local townships, but frankly it's only about 1/3 of the amount of money that is needed each year. They make up the difference with some money that's in the bank for now, but each year it dwindles, so it's just a matter of time until they go out of business, unless they get some fundraising ideas or some big bequest. So, that's when I saw the t-shirt idea, I thought it may help a little. Everyone likes a t-shirt, right? :)

I would buy one if it was 2XL.

spamgirl
08-10-2016, 12:04 PM
I would buy one if it was 2XL.

I believe they have up to XXXL

spamgirl
08-10-2016, 12:09 PM

Honestly, whatever you want! I'd definitely go simple, though - just so it's easier on you :) Here are some examples of shirts I've made to sell on Amazon:

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkernation-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01JZX2N7A&asins=B01JZX2N7A&linkId=8ba607c511111b6ac7005a6f90aa862f&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkernation-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01G9AXZOW&asins=B01G9AXZOW&linkId=e65c0e98a33ea2bee5f299e23f67df9d&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01IRVBWXM&asins=B01IRVBWXM&linkId=acfbf3f331d719312e2bb880deace269&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01J22B00K&asins=B01J22B00K&linkId=54c5003963e3ff97e36268baa3efd040&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01J0Q7SCM&asins=B01J0Q7SCM&linkId=8bfc59cdeb9090f6ab47a15a9842179b&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01JU3R942&asins=B01JU3R942&linkId=afa38387f4b3361e85358e53eb38c9bc&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01JU3FR3W&asins=B01JU3FR3W&linkId=9895709ed910681d57472d19ae2b075d&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01JDS3N9Y&asins=B01JDS3N9Y&linkId=33d15870c616576aa3c12742f487f8e3&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe><iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=turkalertpro-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01JWVZD40&asins=B01JWVZD40&linkId=e971416ff41eb577e973b2ecd1435c8c&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

I do know of a designer who will design the shirt for you for $15 through fiverr. If you want to go that route, let me know and I can get her on it.

Rosemary
08-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Honestly, whatever you want! I'd definitely go simple, though - just so it's easier on you :) Here are some examples of shirts I've made to sell on Amazon:

I do know of a designer who will design the shirt for you for $15 through fiverr. If you want to go that route, let me know and I can get her on it.

Wow, those are great! I like the idea of a big font/print that is easy to read. Something like, I support the _____ Senior Center, with some type of logo. Thanks for the examples and ideas!

spamgirl
09-29-2016, 05:59 PM
Let me know if any of you are still interested :)

chrisfuccione
09-29-2016, 11:04 PM

I am but have to wait until at least late November. I have been working mostly on the passage of a ballot question for farm animals and to get Clinton elected President. After the election I am taking two weeks off from life.

spamgirl
09-30-2016, 08:04 AM
I am but have to wait until at least late November. I have been working mostly on the passage of a ballot question for farm animals and to get Clinton elected President. After the election I am taking two weeks off from life.

Wow, that's a lot of work! Good luck with it :)

Rosemary
09-30-2016, 11:13 AM

I told hubby about it and he thinks it's a good idea. It's just finding the time to come up with the design, presenting it to his board and center members, etc. They are busy with plans for an annual fall festival that takes place in October at the moment. But over the winter months things slow down, and that would be a good time for them to think about it. So don't hold your breath, but I hope this is still something that they can do, maybe over the winter months or for next spring.

And I will edit to add, that I'm definitely getting one of the TurkerNation shirts for a Christmas gift for myself, or putting it on a wishlist for a friend to get for me. They are nice! :)

spamgirl
10-01-2016, 09:50 AM
And I will edit to add, that I'm definitely getting one of the TurkerNation shirts for a Christmas gift for myself, or putting it on a wishlist for a friend to get for me. They are nice! :)

I hope to add more when Amazon allows me to add more designs, and hopefully that's well before Christmas! :)

mzcruzlife
04-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Do you still do shirts?
Im a travel agent and have lots of groups that look to have shirts made prior to their trips. Was trying to find someone to refer them too that is pretty affordable.

spamgirl
04-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Do you still do shirts?
Im a travel agent and have lots of groups that look to have shirts made prior to their trips. Was trying to find someone to refer them too that is pretty affordable.

I sure do! PM me and we can talk about it :)