View Full Version : Getting notified of replies

parnation - banned
06-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Am I supposed to be getting an email every time my post gets a reply? I haven't gotten any, and I have to go back to all my posts every day to see.

06-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Not sure what replies you are looking for. Do you see the globe at top of this screen? If someone thanks some posts or quotes you, you will see it there. If someone send you a private message, that will be in the envelope and in an e-mail. Also, if most recent view or reply, post thread will be listed higher on the latest posts forums. :)

06-02-2016, 05:48 PM
You can also subscribe to the thread. Thread Tools is located just above the thread.

06-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Only if you check the "subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes" box when you post, or choose Subscribe in the menu at the top right of any thread.

parnation - banned
06-02-2016, 07:54 PM
I belong to many other forums (maybe 30), and if there's a reply (not a "like" or a "thank you,") but an actual answer to my question, I get an email. That includes someone quoting me in their reply. Also any PM's. Actually this is the only one with "thank yous."

I have no globe, but a penny at the upper left. And I've found the tab "Latest posts." Thanks

parnation - banned
06-02-2016, 07:56 PM
OK, found that. That was what I meant.